- Creative - Your ad unit, sometimes referred to as "Ad Creative".
- Campaign - The execution of your ad strategy, creative, targeting, budget, and schedule.
Ad Trafficking Terms and Abbreviations
- Budget - Total budget allocated for campaigns.
- Bid - The amount you are bidding for ad inventory.
- Impressions (Or Imps/Impr) - Views of your ad.
- Clicks - How many times your ads were clicked or tapped.
- CTR - Click-through rate.
- CPM - Cost per thousand impressions.
- CPC - Cost per click.
- Conversions (Or Conv) - How many times users converted after seeing or clicking your ad.
- Spend - Amount of budget spent so far on your campaigns.
- Schedule - Start and end dates of this campaign, sometimes referred to as "flight dates"